Feeling of Family
A Feeling of Family
When you join the MidMichigan Health family, you become part of a team of professionals who believe that providing health care is more than just a job. It’s about making a profound difference in people’s lives.
Warm. Collaborative. Patient-Focused.
At MidMichigan Health, we work together to deliver compassionate service and superior patient care. It creates a feeling of family and connection – a sense that each patient and each MidMichigan professional matters. It sets our culture apart and helps us do exceptional work.
This collaborative attitude helps create an atmosphere that’s warm and inviting – even fun. New staff quickly appreciate the welcoming environment. The opportunity to network with colleagues and join in on group volunteer activities. A commitment to staff well-being, including working with wellness coaches.
What Will Make You Successful at MidMichigan Health?
If you are an outstanding professional looking to join a top-notch team, then this is the place for you.
Our Vision is: "We celebrate the power of health throughout life —with you."
We are not just here to deliver clinical care. We are here to improve the quality of life for people in our communities. Therefore, we are looking for team members who are passionate about guiding patients to a healthier state of life and celebrating their successes along the way.
Our Values are:
We need employees who adhere to the highest standards in clinical care and customer service, going above and beyond to deliver nothing less than the best.
We do the right thing each and every time. Our ideal future employee will treat each individual with compassion and respect, demonstrating the pinnacle of professionalism and dignity, communicating openly and honestly, recognizing the uniqueness of each individual and exemplifying the highest ethical standards.
Strong relationship skills are critical to everything we do. We are asking for individual commitment to a group effort. Collaboration benefits everyone. It promotes efficiency, fosters professional and organizational growth, encourages learning and stimulates innovation.
We recognize that as health care providers, we occupy a position of trust. We are looking for employees who live up to that trust by accepting responsibility for everything they do and by being accountable to the communities we serve, to our patients and to one another.
Our Culture in Action
Creating a positive working environment takes more than just words – it takes a commitment to the well-being of staff, and to providing opportunities to learn and grow together. Some of the programs that help generate our sense of family include:
- Shared governance between administrative and clinical staff through a dyad leadership model, and other initiatives.
- Relationship-based care that puts our relationship with our patients, their families and each other at the center of everything we do.
- An award-winning wellness program that includes annual health assessments, wellness coaches and a variety of fun activities that help us stay active, relieve stress and build strong bonds with our teammates.
- Volunteer opportunities at each of the MidMichigan Health facilities, including support of local nonprofits to help strengthen our communities.
- Recognition for a job well-done through a variety of programs ranging from peer recognition to financial incentive programs.